We are looking for Apprentice Nursery Nurses looking to train for a Level 3 in Childcare.
Now apart from all the usual paper work, knowledge of legislation’s, confidence etc you MUST HAVE the following to even think about applying….
* You must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* You must be able to laugh at jokes you don’t understand, or you don’t find funny!
* You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
* The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential.
* You must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
* Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
* Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* You must have the ability to read a ten page fairytale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families.
There is simply no other job quite like this one.If the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! For more information about the post please contact the nursery manager or send your CV.
Previous Applicants need not apply.
A enhanced DBS / CRB and job references will be required for the successful applicant.
Nursery Rhymes (Leicester) Ltd takes it’s commitment to Safeguard and Promote the Welfare of Children and Young People very seriously and expects all staff, students and volunteers to do the same.