1. Our Vision is: To provide a home from home setting where children are happy, loved and secure. Where quality learning and experiences take place.
2. To maintain a close relationship with parents and children-providing each child with a key person.
3. To follow the EYFS framework recognising each child’s individual needs and ensuring activities encourage personalised and child initiated learning.
4. To promote equal opportunities throughout the nursery
5. To help Children gain independence and enjoy the company of their peers and adults.
6. To welcome pre-visits and to be sensitive to the needs and wishes of parents.